View Single Post
Old February 23, 2013, 11:56 AM   #1
rc1988

Just purchased my first Sig Sauer!

Hey guys. Ever since I have been involved with firearms, I have always been intrigued by Sig Sauer, sadly after all of this time of owning glocks, S&W's, Hk's, etc...Ive still never owned a sig.....I live about 20 minutes from the Cabelas in hamburg PA, and i frequently will look at their gun libarary to see what they have in stock. I than came acoss this Sig P226...http://www.cabelas.com/product/Sig-S...tt=sig+hamburg

So this morning before work, I decided to take a quick ride up there to take a look. Upon holding it everything seemed to be in excellent condition, the metal was perfect, I than checked out the rails and they looked shiny black with oil on them.... The sales rep than proceeded to tell me that he believes it was a refurbished model sent from sig, which makes me feel a little bit better considering this is my first used firearm..... My only question is the barrel, the barrel does show some outside wear marks, but from my knowledge and expierience, i have seen brand new sigs with marks on their barrels, so im guessing it's not something i should worry about. Thanks guys, I pick her up on Monday and ill let you know how she shoots!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg sig1.jpg (68.7 KB, 235 views)
File Type: jpg sig2.jpg (72.8 KB, 202 views)

Page generated in 0.04819 seconds with 8 queries