View Single Post
Old February 20, 2013, 05:18 PM   #71
K_Mac

Wild cat one of the things I like most about this site is the intelligent exchange of ideas. The biggest reason for that is the way the Moderators maintain order here in my opinion. As a result we are able to share honest opinions that sometimes are in complete opposition. I think it is part of the learning process. Spirited debate is a good thing as long it is civil, esp in this format; without civility it quickly becomes a 'mine is bigger than yours' free-for-all that has little value.

Many of us are taking the "producers side", based on the evidence presented here. Most of us have undoubtedly had situations where a manufacturer has to be pushed to honor a warranty. If the evidence supported that course of action the overwhelming feedback of this group would be to pursue further action with S&W. It does not.

"If you let "need" be a requirement and Government be the arbiter of that "need", then Liberty is as dead as King Tut." Jimbob86

Page generated in 0.04715 seconds with 7 queries