View Single Post
Old February 19, 2013, 09:04 PM   #56
Shane Tuttle
Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by MercyfulFate
What is your problem? I don't think you understood my post, you should relax. I saw the OP's picture, thanks. This isn't that serious.
My friend's gun isn't the issue here, why do you care? I was offering it as an anecdote of what happened when a gun broke from another, unrelated company.
I also didn't say S&W are being jerks, I said either they are or some piece of the story might be missing. Perhaps I should've used a different word, either way you're overreacting.
Sorry, MercufulFate. I guess my problem is I didn't read your post correctly. Let me leave my previous post in view and this one to be the revised one. Mkay? Here we go with changes made in bold...

Telling us vague descriptions such as "literally into pieces" and painting a broad brush that you feel S&W is being jerks for no reason or the OP isn't providing key information is the pot telling the kettle is black. Looks like to me the OP has provided fairly accurate information in good faith. Also, did you happen to see the pic the OP provided? The frame is cracked. [don't read here. wide open]. I feel, IMHO there is no viable repair to a polymer frame that's cost effective and making it "new" again from a manufacturer's standpoint. They have the right to repair or replace at the manufacturer's choice.

Quote:
My friend's gun isn't the issue here, why do you care? I was offering it as an anecdote of what happened when a gun broke from another, unrelated company.
Um....because you brought it up comparing Savage's customer service to what you "feel" S&W might be doing to the OP. Or...are you drifting the thread off-topic?

Quote:
I also didn't say S&W are being jerks, I said either they are or some piece of the story might be missing. Perhaps I should've used a different word, either way you're overreacting.
Huh, coulda fooled me. I guess I forgot you used that word "feel" to completely change the context of the situation...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MercyfulFate
I feel like either S&W are being jerks for no good reason, or some piece of the story is missing.
Hmmm....overreacting? Not for a silly little Staff member like me.

Posting and YOU: http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/posting

Last edited by Shane Tuttle; February 19, 2013 at 09:14 PM.

Page generated in 0.04594 seconds with 7 queries