View Single Post
Old February 18, 2013, 05:49 PM   #42
Chaz88

Quote:
My rifle would be illegal under the new NY law. My rifle would be illegal under Feinstein's proposed AWB, which (as I understand it) will now allow only ONE "evil" feature rather than two. My rifle would be illegal under several of the bills being proposed in CT and MA and NJ.
In a sort of twisted reverse logic it would make more sense to ban the carefully finished engraved select walnut stocked guns. *read in as sarcastic a tone as you can* They are obviously just hiding their evil intent under a false veneer. Keep all of the other ones so we can readily identify the evil in them and discriminate against them based on color and visible features alone.

EDIT: Now just hold on a second! Now I am talking about banning most of my guns. Maybe I should start caring about the effects on all gun owners. No, mine are pretty they will never ban them.

No spelun and grammar is not my specialty. So please don't hurt my sensitive little feelings by teasing me about it.

Last edited by Chaz88; February 18, 2013 at 05:56 PM.

Page generated in 0.04277 seconds with 7 queries