View Single Post
Old February 18, 2013, 12:20 PM   #16
NAA Multi-Master 4" barrel in .22 Magnun

"Size wise if a .32/.380/9mm mousegun is too big then you are probably better off carrying a rape whistle because that .22 NAA mini is just going to **** someone off." - Gelgoog

When a bad guy gets hit in the brain with a VMax bullet at 1450 fps from 10-15ft, he'll be just as dead as from a .45ACP; he won't even know the difference. The 4" barrel in these guns allows the .22WMR to develop about the same ballistics as from a 22WMR rifle at 100 yards. That's enough to explode a squirrel so bad it's impossible to use the meat. Which means it can be counted on to do a job on the bad guy's brain.

The longer 4" barrel also vastly improves the accuracy of the NAA guns. The human brain is not a tough target at my max engagement range 10-15 ft from a gun that will do half dollar sized groups at 30 feet. With the custom ankle holster I'm making, I can be nicely dressed and still look unarmed even to someone looking closely. That leaves me the option to engage when I choose, or to not engage at all. I"ll be far more comfortable sitting down to dinner and drinks than someone that has a small frame auto stuffed down their pants or under their arse.

For sure, one of these trumps any three .45s you left at home or in your glove box
Page generated in 0.04263 seconds with 7 queries