View Single Post
Old February 16, 2013, 08:04 PM   #3
I would get AR mags (Wideners and some others have a few in stock), at least 30 rounders but a few 20 rdrs as well. Also some Glock 9mm mags G19 and G17 (or whatever gun you own like M&P, XD, etc).

I would not spread yourself too thin trying to buy for too many guns. Most .22LR are 10-rd standard mags anyway and I see no real need for larger ones on a rimfire when they cost nearly as much as an AR mag. If you can afford it I would try to get at least 20 AR mags and 10 pistol mags.After that then maybe a few AK mags but still focus on your primary rifle and pistol mags.

FYI, this is exactly what I did over the last ten years. I built up my armory of AR rifles and Glock pistols, then their mags to where I had at least ten mags each. Then I got some AK mags, M1 Carbine mags, but also kept adding to my AR and Glock mag inventory.
"The ultimate authority ... resides in the people alone. ... The advantage of being armed, which the Americans possess over the people of almost every other nation ... forms a barrier against the enterprises of ambition."
- James Madison
Page generated in 0.04640 seconds with 7 queries