View Single Post
Old February 15, 2013, 10:58 AM   #18
Wyoredman

MedicineBow,

Howdy from around near Lander!

I don't think you really grasp the whole situation. The preacher Lady was threatening her Rep, Mr. Hunt, that if he didn't vote no for HB105 and any fracking bills, she was packing up and convincing others to do the same.

If you threaten someone, don't expect a PC, back-side kissing response.

Rep. Hunt, like many of us long time Wyomingites, are seeing the waves of change from outside intrests, and we are not quite ready to accept some of them.

Take my loacl area, for example. We are seeing huge new homes being built and our main street is busy all day. Where are these folks coming from and what are they doing for a living? Most are comming from the East, with large sums of money, and getting into politics. For example, a recent ex-New York man has been elected to our school board and immediatly after his election wrote a long winded, non-sensical letter to the local paper exclaiming how Wyoming has a "gun-problem"!

Don't get me wrong, It is their right to do so. It is also the right of those who don't want change in Wyoming to oppose their efforts.

Insisting that everyone be PC, just ain't gonna happen. We are, for better or worse, just going to "say it like it is"!

Last edited by Wyoredman; February 15, 2013 at 12:08 PM.

Page generated in 0.04559 seconds with 7 queries