Hmmm, where to start?
* Remington Custom Shop Rem 700 in 8mm Rem Mag. It was a romper-stomper, and I was glad to part with it at the time, but over the years I have begun to miss it. Every time I see one I get the urge, but so far I have resisted. It's cold outside.
* Whitworth Express in 375 H&H. Again, a romper-stomper, but it was cool to watch people's eyes when you start shoving those big long cartridges into the magazine. Some of them were fascinated, some just wanted to get far, far away from it.
* Winchester 94 in 30-30. Nothing special, but it was my first rifle.
* My pre-WW1 milsurp collection, in particular my 1871 Mauser. I wish I could find one at a reasonable price.
* My sporterized K98 in 8X57 in a fiberglass stock. Traded it for my 77/22 Mag. Good trade, just wish I had it again.