Thread: Bersa Opinions
View Single Post
Old February 10, 2013, 01:11 AM   #63
michael t

Quote:
Bersa sent me to a (not so) local authorized gunsmith. He had at least three other Bersa's in the back on his workbench awaiting repairs at the time I went to see him.

After some discussion, the gunsmith let slip that he was ready to tell Bersa to take a hike...that he was no longer going to service any of their firearms. He went on to say their pistols were constantly in his shop under warranty for breakage repairs or other issues. At any one time, he never had less than two in his shop for one thing or another. Broken Bersa were eating into his real money making work; hand tuning and customizing bolt rifles, 1911's, S&W and Colt revolvers.
I heard a story like this once only was at gun club in AZ . Different board name but same basic story

So tell me what warrenty center was it

Bersa/Eagle Imports has a list of warrenty centers and they go down list . They don't show favor to any one .

Iam sorry your story doesn't fit .In what I know from working with the people at Eagle for nearly 10 years now.

The pistol would have been fixed . At present I own bersachat.com and befor that bersatalk. I know the people at Eagle and some of the warrenty people. They stand behind the warrenty.
American Classic new home www.americanclassic1911forum.com

Last edited by michael t; February 10, 2013 at 01:22 AM.

Page generated in 0.04131 seconds with 7 queries