View Single Post
Old February 7, 2013, 02:13 PM   #26
lcpiper

Quote:
People say they would risk their lives to protect the second amendment, but keep quite over fear of their car getting keyed.
This would seen backwards except that you need a longer and more realistic view of things.

We do need to protect the 2A, now and probably forever, but the situation has not arisen where physically protecting your rights requires actual armed intervention.

Unless we get to that point, it's only reasonable prudence to protect our rights through the political process and through organizations and your dealings with the average Joe.

"Average Joe" is actually printed on the back of my shirt

The best way to protect our freedoms is to use your freedoms to help the other guy, to be a better person, a better husband, father, friend.

If you look down from heaven on your own funeral and other men say, "He was the kind of guy I wish I could be", you'll know you got it right

Page generated in 0.04952 seconds with 7 queries