View Single Post
Old February 7, 2013, 01:16 PM   #25
Inspector3711

No stickers on my car, load and unload guns in and out of the car in a closed garage.. A few close neighbors and friends know where to go if the SHTF and that's about it other than family members.

I also keep my company parking pass hidden from view when I'm not at work. This precaution was proven valid when a co-worker lost his high end company laptop recently to a break in after clearly displaying our (well known) employer's name on his windshield for all to see, despite training that tells us to hide it.

No need to advertise who I work for or whether I own firearms or not.

I have been known to wear a camo or NRA hat from time to time...

I just try to be sensible.

If I lived in Montana or Wyoming I might put an NRA sticker on my car, but in the peoples republic of Seattle it's probably better not to. Lots of antis and those who would break a window to have a look/see. They've been known to ruin the paint job on an SUV around here because they use too much gas.

Besides, I like a clean looking ride....

Last edited by Inspector3711; February 7, 2013 at 01:24 PM.

Page generated in 0.04570 seconds with 7 queries