1. Pistol - 1911 Commander .45acp
2. Sub-machine gun - HK MP7
3. Assault/Battle rifle - SCAR 17s .308
4. Heavy machine gun - M60 purely to be funny. But in all seriousess I would never own one ever if it was 100% legal with no tax stamp or regulation.
5. Sniper rifle - Remington MSR .30-06
6. Shotgun - Mossberg 590 tactical
7. Special Purpose - Ruger 10/22 w/ suppressor
#7 is the most important gun to have out of all of them.
In real life with no worry about Ammo, etc?
AR-15 300 BO suppressed w/ S&W 686 .357mag and a ruger 10/22.
I told the new me,
"Meet me at the bus station and hold a sign that reads: 'Today is the first day of the rest of your life.'"
But the old me met me with a sign that read: "Welcome back."
Who you are is not a function of where you are. -Off Minor