View Single Post
Old February 1, 2013, 02:33 AM   #36
I fairly often have some version of the dream where I pull the trigger, but can't quite get it all the way back, and the gun won't fire. Sometimes I'm hunting and the pheasants flush, but I can't get the trigger to pull. Other times, I'm about to get beat up by scumbags or something like that, and I pull my gun out, but it won't fire. A few times I've even thought, in the dream, "Oh crap, I've had dreams like this, and now it's really happening to me!"

And then I wake up.

Yeah, I've also had the dream where I'm at a fancy party but can't find the bathroom. I get some version of that one a few times a year. It's similar in recurrence to the one where I'm back in college, and suddently realize it's time for the final exam, but I haven't been going to class. Man, that one stresses me out, big time!
If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else's, we'd grab ours back...Regina Brett
The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else...Dr. Adrian Rogers
Page generated in 0.05028 seconds with 7 queries