View Single Post
Old January 30, 2013, 06:14 PM   #36
michael t
All right I have carried the S&W 13 I like it a lot was easy to carry ISW I still carry my Model 49S&W snub as a pocket pistol sometimes.

On to the Bersa and PPK/S BersaThunder is slight larger than the PPK/S I can Pocket carry The PPK/S but not the Thunder Thunder has way better trigger than the PPK/S Both are accurate. CC will fit most pockets
Bersa CC and Bersa Thunder both have a firing pin block and can be carried safety off ready to fire , The DA trigger just like a revolver So I use only as a decocker .
As for the CC mags and the thunder mags . Factory say not to interchange. I have CC mags for my Thunder and they work perfect other have also tried. I THINK that came about because when CC 1st came out every one wanted the flat base 8 round. bersa a small company couldn't supply so said not to use.

If you want more info on Bersa come over to my home and we will be glad to help you out.
Certified Armed Infidel Colt Defender ,Colt Mustang ,Dan Wesson CBOB, PPK/S, American Classic,Bersa Thunder 380
http://bersachat.comHome of Bersa
Page generated in 0.10860 seconds with 7 queries