Thread: New FNH FNS-9
View Single Post
Old January 29, 2013, 03:48 PM   #1
rburch

New FNH FNS-9

So I picked up a new toy yesterday after work, and put 50 rounds through it as the sun set...

I'm in love already.

It was more reliability that accuracy testing since the light was fading fast, but still was a sweet shooter.

Did manage to get a single failure to feed on the 4th shot, but couldn't get it to repeat the problem, so I believe it was user induced. (Was using gloves and think my thumbs rubbed and slowed the slide)

I also had a few failures to lock back because the grip I developed for my CZ leaves my thumb on the slide release. Just something I'll have to change.

Here it is, more in depth range reports as I finish my pre-carry testing and evaluation period.

I will say FN doesn't cheap out on the packaging for these guns. Night sights, 3 mags, a nice hard case.

I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

Page generated in 0.04785 seconds with 7 queries