View Single Post
Old January 28, 2013, 05:02 PM   #5
Tom Servo
Join Date: September 27, 2008
Location: Foothills of the Appalachians
Posts: 10,321
4. Fill out the 5330.20 with the name of a trustee (you).
Under Section 1 (name under which the application was filed), you should skip to the far right and use the trust name under "Name of Corporation, Partnership, or Association."

Under Section 2, you (the individual) are the person certifying.
In the depth of winter I finally learned that there was in me an invincible summer.
--Albert Camus
Tom Servo is offline  
Page generated in 0.04330 seconds with 7 queries