Due to my own negligence, I left batteries in for a year. Corroded terminals, not eaten away but enough to not allow electrical current. This 512 is 6 years old, so I called EOT customer service and was able to talk with a real person! He knew exactly what the problem was , with out being condescending ( which I probably deserved for leaving batteries in for so long) he is sending out a kit to help me. NO CHARGE, last time that happened was with RCBS primer pins. Needless to say i am pleasantly surprised. Way to be EOTECH.