Thread: Sig or Kimber
View Single Post
Old January 22, 2013, 11:06 AM   #17
Rabbitt

I have both. Two Sigs and 2 Kimbers. Along with 2 RIA and a Magnum Research 1911s. Just picked up a new Sig Stainless in .45 but have not been to the range yet with it yet but I am not anticipating any problems.
The only one I had major problems with was the Kimber Tactical Entry. Enough that I sent it in on their dime and received it back within a week. All the problems were solved so I do like their CS. My Kimber Ultra Crimson Carry ran great out of the box.
The Magnum Research Desert Eagle 1911 I have found to be the most reliable and accurate so far. And it is half the price of a Kimber.
Still waiting for the Ruger SR1911 to be available here in Nebraska.
BTW. My 1911s are chambered in .22, 9mm and 45.
I looked at both the Sig and a Springfield Extended side by side and had a rough time deciding between them. Went with Sig for the Stainless.
I would say find the one that feels right to you and looks good to you and go for it. :-)
Para; Browning; Colt; Henry; Rossi; Kimber; Magnum Research; Rock Island; Ruger; S&W; Sig; Taurus; Chiappa; Remington; Remington Shotgun; Hi Point Carbine; Bushmaster; ISSC; Beretta; Marlin. .22; .380; 9mm; .38; .357; .45; 12 gauge; .223/5.56.
Variety is the spice of life.

Page generated in 0.05042 seconds with 7 queries