View Single Post
Old January 21, 2013, 06:50 PM   #17
Ozzieman

If you can't answer yes to the first two questions then please stop hijacking my thread.
I think you should chill a little on that comment. You seem to be getting answers you don’t like. For one thing I’m not too sure when Taurus added the transfer bar under their hammer. I have a 445 that was built 20+ years ago that has it.
You say it irks you, why does it?
Why do you have a problem with the system since gun manufactures have been using it for decades? The way it functions is very simple, the transfer bar is in the up position with the hammer back and does nothing but remain up when the trigger is pulled, there is no feel or any indication its being used.
As far as the second why would you buy a gun that you “really despise”? And if it’s a double action there is nothing that the manufacture can do to shorten the reset point since you need the entire length to cock the hammer.
The Glock has a very good trigger as it’s designed to work. Yes I would love to have it work like a 1911 but then it would be unsafe to carry. Since as you put it the trigger is its only safety Glock did everything it could do to make it safe. Even though I do wish Glock offered a gun with a manual safety I still carry my 26 as is.
You’re asking several questions, one concerning revolvers and then changing to an auto then changing to a Glock.

Politician's are like diapers.
You need to change them often,,,,, for the same reason!

Page generated in 0.04670 seconds with 7 queries