View Single Post
Old January 21, 2013, 12:19 PM   #25
wayneinFL

Quote:
The rep. assured me I wouldn't get phone calls and mailing begging for more money. That was why I left them before.
Hopefully, everyone knows, but it bears repeating for those who are reluctant to join. You can opt out of the mailing lists.

I haven't opted out. I'm an endowment member, so since I don't pay yearly, I like a reminder every once in a while to send them a few bucks.

Quote:
If everyone just skipped buying 1 Box of AMMO - right NOW & instead, sent the money to the NRA - ILA - 11250 Waples Mill Rd. -- Fairfax VA -- 22030.
Yeah, people need to look at their priorities. You can spend a few bucks on a ammo that you can blow through in 20 minutes at the range, or you can spend a few bucks to try to hang on to your Second Amendment rights for years to come. Sounds like an easy decision to me.

There is a lot of talk about secession or armed insurrection. There are people saying they would sacrifice their lives for their freedom. I have a hard time taking these people seriously when most of them won't even sacrifice $30 to the NRA.

Page generated in 0.05436 seconds with 7 queries