View Single Post
Old January 19, 2013, 12:22 AM   #17
GLK

Quote:
I had favorited Impact Guns LE6920 page, and was watching the price pretty much weekly, until I built my PSA M-4gery ..... the Colt fluctuated between $1099 and almost $1400 for the 3 years I was watching it...... I see they want $2199 for it now ...... glad I got teh PSA build done when I did!
I just finished a PSA build using one of their stripped lowers along with a Magpul ACS-L lower build kit(from PSA), with a BCM Gunfighter Mod-4 charging handle and a Daniel Defense BCG placed in a PSA stripped Pencil Premium Mid Length upper. I also replaced the PSA over sized fore grips with a Magpul mid length Moe fore grip. The barrel is FN manufactured 1/7 twist with MPI HP testing. The Geissele SSA FCG will be arriving next week to complete the package. Although I must add that this particular PSA FCG is actually very impressive in both crispness of break and light weight in regards to pull, so I may leave well enough alone until,,,,,,, BTW show me yours and I'll show you mine. lol

Page generated in 0.03580 seconds with 7 queries