View Single Post
Old January 18, 2013, 04:33 PM   #17
Salmoneye

I did not go any farther than the initial 'point' (and I use that term loosely) that your 'friend' is trying to make about 'Hitler'...

While the quote is probably bogus, The 1938 German Weapons Act did indeed loosen some restrictions for 'the right people'...It actually broadened the relaxation of the laws that were instated in 1928, 5 years before the Nazis came to power...The 1928 was a loosening of the draconian laws set in place after WWI where many were summarily executed for simple possession of a weapon...

The 1938 Weapons Act also outlawed the dealing and manufacture of weapons and ammunition by Jews...This was some time in March, but the date escapes me...

By end of November 1938 the interior minister came out with 'Regulations Against Jews' Possession of Weapons'...Not sure if this was all Jews, or just occupied territories...

If your 'friend' can't find these basic facts in history books (or the net), they probably shouldn't be discussing any of the rest of the parts I did not read...

Page generated in 0.06015 seconds with 7 queries