View Single Post
Old January 18, 2013, 11:29 AM   #1
Magnum Wheel Man
Traded in my FN 5.7 for a pair of stainless 357 Vaquero's today

maybe I shouldn't have??? but, I never really got into shooting it ( I'm totally consumed about the reloading, so if I shoot semi autos in reloadable cartridges, I'm really anal about getting all my brass back, & the 5.7 is really a bugger to reload ) this kinda spoiled it for me shooting it, other than that, they are wonderful guns... but I took it to my LGS & traded for a pair of Lipsy's polished stainless consecutive serialed 357 Vaqueros, that I know I'll shoot more... yes I know what the 5.7's are selling for on GB, but I wanted paperwork to say where it went, rather than a plain old face to face ( especially in this climate )... on a hand shake ( I've bought many guns from this guy ) I left the 5.7 at the shop to sell, & the Lipsy guns are ordered ( 2 week lead time ) he's worried if he didn't get the gun till 2 weeks, he might not be able to sell it ??? ( political climate thing again )... I kept some ammo, as I have a custom Contender barrel in that chambering as well ( which it's much much easier to reload that cartridge if it's fired in a Contender barrel, than in the blow back semi auto )...

We don't really do that much CAS stuff, but last I shot, I used my 45 Montados, & a 357 lever... I now have a 45 lever gun, & thought a pair of 357 revolvers would make things easier, if MRS wanted to shoot CAS with me...

so... thoughts... good deal ??? crazy for doing it ???
In life you either make dust or eat dust...
Page generated in 0.04309 seconds with 7 queries