Just wait to we get to see what Linsky is pushing.... here's a quick rundown of what he has leaked so far:
1) All large capacity firearms must be stored at gun clubs, not in the home.
2) No mental health reporting.... rather, license applicants must turn over their medical files to the local sheriff (issuing officer) for review of mental appropriateness.
3) Issuing officers must qualify license applicants on physical abilities and appropriate training.
4) All firearms owners must have liability insurance
5) Capacity limits and purchase limits similar to Patrick's bill
On a positive note... the officers at masscops.com are (rightly) ****** about this....
I clearly see a move in my not too distant future....