View Single Post
Old January 18, 2013, 06:25 AM   #67
NWCP

If more Americans were truly familiar with the Constitution, the Bill of Rights and the Federalist Papers they would realize the true purpose of the Second Amendment. I own 5 and 10 round magazines for my AR15 rifles specifically for hunting. I am allowed to hunt with a semi automatic rifle, but am restricted to the number of rounds it can carry and be legal for taking game. I also own standard 30 round mags because that's what they were issued with. Most every hunting rifle made today is based on a previous, or current military design. That goes for all your bolt action rifles as well as semi autos. The same can be said for handguns. I own them because it is my right to do so. I collect military style rifles as well as older military rifles. All are legal and many have standard capacity magazines exceeding 10 rounds. I have no intention of surrendering my Second Amendment right to keep and bear arms so some politician can say they are doing something to stem gun violence. I strongly believe firearms should be kept in a gun safe and out of the hands of crazies and criminals of which I am neither.

Page generated in 0.04466 seconds with 7 queries