Wheel weights and Brinell Hardness Numbers
I have some wheel weights, both clip-on and the flat stick-on, that I use for casting bullets. My questions are these:
1) What is the BHN of clip-on weights when "air cooled"?
2) What is the BHN of clip-on weights when "water quenched"?
3) What is the BHN of stick-on weights when "air cooled"?
4) What is the BHN of stick-on weights when "water quenched"?
5) Which of these leads cast for .44 Special, .44 Magnum (240 grain SWC), and .45 Colt (260 grain SWC) would be recommended for use in a "mountain gun" for protection?
"My plea is that we stop seeking out the storm and enjoy more fully sunlight. I am suggesting that as we go through life we accentuate the positive. I am asking that we look a little deeper for the good, that we still our voices of insult and sarcasm, that we more generously compliment and endorse virtue and effort." Gordon B. Hinckley