View Single Post
Old January 15, 2013, 11:53 AM   #51
RedBowTies88

That fact that anyone would have to leave their home due to an infringement of rights supposed GUARANTEED to them by the Constitution of the United States disgusts me to no end.

What disgusts me almost as much is the general response of fellow americans in other states. They say just simply "move away" nevermind the oppression or the right being trampled on just move away and forget the problem.

I don't know about you guys but last I checked ignoring problems didn't fix anything. Now thanks to these states that violate the constitution on a daily basis we have to worry about national reprecussions like bans and further restrictive legslation.

Is the federal goverment would come in and do their job and enforce the second amendment and the court ruling defining it then we can start to change these people. Take it from me, a NJ resident all my life. Guns are monsters here thats what the state tells you and thats how people are brought up... brainwashing at its best. I would hazard a guess that 90+% of life long New Jersians have no clue that people in other states can carry a gun day to day for protection. Its mind boggeling to them.

This all needs to stop. we as A COUNTRY need to come together to wipe opression out of this country forever. No more leaving the citizens in the ban states high and dry and on their own. There is nothing we can do on our own to change our own laws when 75+% of the population agrees with them the way they are and so do the judges.

Page generated in 0.04241 seconds with 7 queries