View Single Post
Old January 12, 2013, 02:03 PM   #746
Sevens

Quote:
I dunno what went "wrong" on the industry side, because there is certainly no lack of interest: this thread has around 750 replies and nearly 55 THOUSAND views .......

Maybe it does not have the profit margin of the sR series, but a good many people are certainly interested in it.
I'd like to think this is the case, but it's really not representative of the real market and the real interest.

Try this... at the next gun show you attend, keep count of the .327 Federal --ANYTHING-- you find. Ammo, brass, even 85-115 grain .312" component slugs, guns, load data in manuals...start asking folks at the show. MANY of the dealers, even. Some of the actual GUN dealers will have heard of it and the one or two handloading tool sellers will nod that they are aware that such a round exists, but the lion's share of people at the show wouldn't know a .327 Federal from a .327 Chevrolet.

This thread is a slew of enthusiasts and a handful of people that clicked to say quite simply that "it's an answer to a question nobody asked..." <puke smiley>

Page generated in 0.04149 seconds with 7 queries