Here's my bet - worth what you paid for it.
1. Will not recommend an EBR ban. He will say that one is needed but it can't be done at this time.
2. Ban hicaps - knowing that that probably won't happen. Suggest that states do this. So NY can demand any that exist there (if they do) get mandatory turn in. Don't know the laws there but some states have grandfathered mags - so turn them in.
3. Tighten up mental health reporting on NICS. Some states screw this up. VA did for Cho, it is argued. Better funding would get support from all. Will go through.
4. NICS for all private sales - won't happen but recommended. NICS for private sales at gun shows - may happen.
5. Antiroyalty provisions in the Constitution will be waved and King Piers coronated at the Inauguration.
We will see.