View Single Post
Old January 11, 2013, 06:00 PM   #85
Alabama Shooter

Quote:
The office made its decision “despite the clarity of the violation of this important law, because under all of the circumstances here a prosecution would not promote public safety in the District of Columbia nor serve the best interests of the people of the District to whom this office owes its trust.”
Ok, so the standard is no threat to public safety and no priors. Got it. Everybody write that down in case they go to DC.

Quote:
“We displayed the empty magazine solely for journalistic purposes to help illustrate an important issue for our viewers. We accept the District of Columbia Attorney General’s admonishment, respect his decision and will have no further comment on this matter,” the show stated.
In my wildest dreams I never thought he would say no more about high capacity assault magazine clips. But if he agrees never to talk about it again then I say it is all good and let him walk.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2013/0...#ixzz2Hi7Xxmkz

Page generated in 0.06020 seconds with 7 queries