1) LEO's aren't legally compelled to keep people safe from harm
2) Registration, confiscations, laws, bans, etc COST TONS OF MONEY
3) Allowing the arming of teachers with personal and emotional stakes in schools and students is cheap, easy, and voluntary.
4) Multiple mass shootings and attacks have been stopped with CCW holders, retired officers/veterans
5) Why is this not painfully obvious?
I told the new me,
"Meet me at the bus station and hold a sign that reads: 'Today is the first day of the rest of your life.'"
But the old me met me with a sign that read: "Welcome back."
Who you are is not a function of where you are. -Off Minor