View Single Post
Old January 10, 2013, 12:01 PM   #1
SC4006

Thinking about concealed carry, but have concerns

With all of the stuff that's been going on, I've been thinking about getting a concealed carry permit. I would be carrying my S&W 4006, it's a little heavy but seeing as it's my only pistol as of now it will have to do. I have some questions before I decide to carry though. My first being, how can I concealed carry as discretely as possible? There seems to be a lot of paranoia about guns these days, and the last thing I want to do is draw attention to the fact that I have one. My second question is, I doubt it will ever happen, but if I actually have to use my pistol, how would I be able to aim accurately? Most likely I'd have an adrenaline rush which would probably make my aim a little shaky, and the last thing I'd want to do is miss and possibly hurt someone else. My last question for now is what if there is someone with body armor? It seems like a lot of shootings involve a suspect with body armor, what would .40 S&W do against body armor? I know this post is a little long, but they are very real concerns of mine, so I appreciate anyone who takes the time to read this and respond.

They say 5 out of 4 people are bad at math, but what do I know?

Page generated in 0.04050 seconds with 7 queries