View Single Post
Old January 9, 2013, 10:36 PM   #67
Alabama Shooter

Quote:
Name one, ONE full auto weapon that should NOT fall under the guaranteed protection of the 2nd Amendment and a real reason why. None of this, "Well someone might not use it effectively or safely" or, "I don't think there's any use for them" bullcrap. Show me facts that back up your claim why a person that's law abiding should not be able to exercise his/her right to owning one.
The MK19 Grenade launcher? I would feel uncomfortable if my neighbor who now uses the slight woods with no intervening crest between our places as a backstop for his rounds came by one loaded with HE rounds and started shooting it my way. Strangely I am certain he would be totally irresponsible and know he can afford one at the same time.

Facts? there are little facts to support my claims other than my observations of his behavior to date.

Page generated in 0.04077 seconds with 7 queries