View Single Post
Old January 9, 2013, 10:03 PM   #1
AdrianVall

My three new lovely ladies!

Hey guys,

Here are some pictures of my little family. The Sig P938 I aquired a couple months ago but have yet to post pictures. The Glock 17 Gen 4 and the CZ SP-01 Tactical were bought today. This whole gun control mess, I gotta admit, has bugged me out a little.. so these will be my two and only two high capacity handguns. My CWL has FINALLY come in today after waiting 84 days in total. Phew! Felt like it took FOREVER.

Anyway, pics! Sorry for the crappy quality.. it was done on my cell phone with just fan lighting.

I CAN'T WAIT to get to the range! Monday, one of my local ranges has half off range visits, so that is my day to go. Super excited!

I've taken the Sig to the range once and it shoots well. Hard to show any kind of accuracy, but it functioned perfectly. It'll take some learning I suppose. This CZ fits AMAAAAAAAAAZING in my hand. When I saw one, I asked to hold it, and it was love at first sight. Only thing I don't like about it is the slide is pretty small making it a little hard to rack. But this is now my new bedside gun.

Ok, sorry.. enought babbling. Back to pictures.

Cheers,
Adrian

Page generated in 0.04622 seconds with 7 queries