- 09-05-2012 - Complaint Filed.
- 09-07-2012 - First amended complaint filed.
- 09-11-2012 - Motion for a Preliminary Injunction, filed.
- 09-17-2012 - Ordered that the hearing for the MPI be held on Oct. 29, 2012.
- 10-09-2012 - Defendants filed their opposition to the MPI.
- 10-16-2012 - Plaintiffs filed their Reply to the opposition.
- 10-25-2012 - Defendants answer to the amended complaint.
- 10-29-2012 - At the hearing, Judge Selna denies the MPI.
- 11-09-2012 - Plaintiffs file an appeal of the MPI with CA9 (#12-57049).
- 11-29-2012 - Opening brief filed.
- 12-06-2012 - Amici briefs filed for appellant: Congress of Racial Equality; Center for Constitutional Jurisprudence; International Law Enforcement Educators & Trainers Association; Gun Owners of California and the NRA Civil Rights Defense Fund.
- 12-21-2012 - Granting extension to file reply until Jan. 18, 2013.
As you can see, quite a bit has happened with this case. The relevant documents at the district court are available at the Internet Archive
, but the documents at the CA9
have yet to be downloaded.
are at the Michel & Associates website listed in the OP.
I'll see what I can do to make those CA9 documents available.