View Single Post
Old January 8, 2013, 01:44 PM   #34
Alabama Shooter

Quote:
That changed tonight. He had the audacity to presume to represent us, and he made us look like fools. This wasn't an interview or a debate. It was a chance for him to score points off Morgan.

He was rude, and when Morgan managed to ask him one question...one, he dodged it. The man needs to go back to his inane radio show and juvenile conspiracy theories and not take the mantle of being our mouthpiece any more.
AJ is an idiot. However he represents the beliefs of a lot of other gun owners even if he does not represent you. I have had a number of people rant and rave at me in gun shops and gun shows over the years in Alex Jonesese. Usually I am sitting there just like Morgan hoping the ranting man will go away. These people are typically not dangerous but most people don't realize that due to the garbled and aggressive message.

Page generated in 0.04078 seconds with 7 queries