Old January 2, 2013, 09:24 PM   #44
Metal god
302.71 Hypoactive (low) Sexual Desire Disorder

302.72 Female Sexual Arousal Disorder

302.72 Male Erectile Disorder

302.73 Female Orgasmic Disorder

302.74 Male Orgasmic Disorder

302.75 Premature Ejaculation

302.76 Dyspareunia (Not Due to a General Medical Condition)

302.79 Sexual Aversion Disorder

307.0 Stuttering
These are all disorders . Is that the same as illness ?

Most if not all that are quoted are physical disorders and not mental , yes ?

"The media" are using words against us. I think we need to use words back at them, to redirect the discussion in more constructive directions. Don't let "them" define the terms. Don't refer to Sandy Hook as a "shooting." Call it what it was: a "massacre." And I don't mean just among ourselves. I mean, especially, when talking to the people who are fence-sitters on the gun control issue
Yea this is not going to happen . At least not by people in this forum . There was a thread started a month or so ago asking if we should stop using the word weapon and just use gun or firearm . Well lets just say most did not think it was an issue and felt it was caving in and letting the antis win . Instead of us all banding together for one common goal it appears we would rather cannibalize our selves rather then standing together with one language and one voice . Thank god for the NRA . At least somebody is organized
As of this date 8-18-14 at 6:42am I became a proud grandfather I guess I'm officially old

Page generated in 0.04722 seconds with 7 queries