View Single Post
Old December 29, 2012, 09:04 PM   #7
tahunua001

$439 seems about the average right now but I would recommend waiting, 3 weeks ago they were selling for right around $300. I just got a decent deal on a beat up Chinese for $239 simply because the shop I bought it from refuses to jack up prices when demand soars. mine has some problems with the stock and I am not a fan of the AK/SKS sights so I bought a rear aperture sight and a tapco intrafuse stock.

reviews on tapco stocks seem to be terribly hit or miss, many people call them garbage while others say they are well made, I personally think it may be a combination of peoples expectations being too high and different manufacturers making slightly different contoured rifles, making the tapco fit some rifles well while others are a bit loose.

if you decide to wait for prices to go down on an SKS I'll be sure to post my experiences with the tapco stock and tech sight aperture.
Bean counters told me I couldn't fire a man for being in a wheelchair, did it anyway. Ramps are expensive.-Cave Johnson.

Page generated in 0.04204 seconds with 7 queries