Thread: 1911 vs CZ-75?
View Single Post
Old December 27, 2012, 02:47 PM   #18
loose_holster_dan

when i first bought mine, i took it to the range and found myself to be a few inches off. since i had a bag full of other pistols and a group of friends waiting to try them out, i put it back in my bag. it sat in my safe for almost 6 months before i decided i was going to list it. i listed it on here for a couple of weeks with no serious offers (except constantine who is in a constant state of looking for his next pistol). on a whim, i put it in my range bag at the last minute for a trip up to my buddy's property. i found that i was still off, but i had some time to kill before our rifle competition, so i borrowed a screw driver, and dialed in the rear sights. man was i surprised. i could drive nails with that thing from 10yds. as soon as i got home that night, i closed my listing here and it's been at the top of my list since. recently i went head to head with a few shooters holding wilson combats and les baers. it might have been the shooter but i beat them all with my spartan v 9mm.
"A Sig is like a lightsaber - not as clumsy or random as a Glock."

Page generated in 0.04482 seconds with 7 queries