View Single Post
Old December 26, 2012, 04:01 AM   #254
NOLATAC-Brannon

RangeMaster - Tom Givens - Combative Pistol - New Orleans, LA Area - Feb 23-24, 2013

ORIGINAL LINK

Rangemaster - Combative Pistol with Tom Givens - New Orleans, LA area Feb 23-24, 2013 - Hosted by NOLATAC
We are very pleased to announce that we are hosting Tom Givens from Rangemaster for his two-day Combative Pistol course.

REGISTER HERE

Course: Combative Pistol - RANGEMASTER

Dates: February 23-24, 2013 9AM - 6PM

Cost: 425.00 course fee 50.00 Range fee (includes lunch and snacks) 475.00 total

Ammo: 1000 rounds pistol

212 Aycock St
Arabi, LA 70032

(building is the U-shaped building below the marker)

We are in the process of renovating our range, and this course will be the very first public event we have scheduled. I have trained with Tom Givens several times, and it is a must do course. This course is perfect for someone looking for the next step after a concelaed handgun course or the experienced shooter looking to refine fundamentals. This course is also great for the police officer or armed professional.

I realize now I am embarrassingly delinquent on my AAR for the Advanced Instructor Course I took from Tom.... on it. Seriously though guys, this course is a great skill builder and the data Tom has compiled from the over 60 students he has had involved in shootings is worth the price of admission alone.

Here is my AAR of THIS SAME COURSE when I took it. HERE

Page generated in 0.04345 seconds with 7 queries