View Single Post
Old December 21, 2012, 07:23 PM   #5
Senior Member
Join Date: November 18, 2009
Location: Loudoun County, VA
Posts: 481
If the sheriff does not sign off, the only other option is to do a trust. I would use a lawyer familiar with NFA trusts.
Your Mileage Obviously Varies
Captains1911 is offline  
Page generated in 0.04192 seconds with 7 queries