View Single Post
Old December 18, 2012, 06:41 PM   #6
5R milspec

Keep in mind this. Reloading is all about to what you want out of it.As long as its simple then its simple,if its more than that then its more.

Now with that said you make of it what you want it to be.This will be to what or how much you put into it.Always remember saftey comes first then great ammo.Read and read all you can till you are ready to load the first round of any cal.

Don't alway take it to heart to what your read on the net.Some not all will throw a bad pitch at ya.You have to be the one who can catch onto the bad throw.( then don't swing )

Please do keep you reloading room to reloading.This alone will be one of the biggest saftey key things you can do.Always have your head in the game,and not on something else,even allow something to take you away from it,even a small amount of time.If so walk away then come back to it.Making a note to what was done last has been a big help to me.Its not hard to forget what powder you last used or to what charge you last used. Notes are your friend so keep a log for all guns and to whats going on.

Page generated in 0.04475 seconds with 7 queries