View Single Post
Old December 17, 2012, 04:13 PM   #11
m&p45acp10+1

Sevens that is a bit harsh to say Smart Reloader. I had one of the digital scales they market. It worked just fine for what I was using it for. It broke when I tipped it off of my bench. My fault. Though I say beware of the other stuff they make. It is like Harbor Freight of reloading stuff.

The Lee kit is a good one for getting started. I second the motion of a Turret if you can afford it. I traded brass for the Breech Lock Challenger kit. 3 years later I still use the press, the powder measure, the trimmer, the primer pocket cleaner, and the chamfer, and deburring tool. I quickly upgraded the scale.

Buy a reloading manual since you stated that you would load for .45 auto then I would suggest the Lyman Pistol and Revolver 3rd edition. Prices is less than $20 closer to $14 or so most places. It is straight forward on the basics, and uses plain English, with simple explanation of the what you are doing, how to do it, and why you are doing it.

Page generated in 0.05341 seconds with 7 queries