View Single Post
Old December 12, 2012, 09:06 PM   #2
YARDDOG(1)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: October 24, 2008
Location: GATOR COUNTRY HA HA HA!
Posts: 690
Hunting is a hobby just like guns,, Most just enjoy being in the woods,,, Peace & Quiet.

Hunting is 98% looking at woods,nature & other animals, The other 2% is trying to make a quick humane kill on the animal in general you are hunting JMO YMMV ; ) PS I like guns,Reloading & shooting ALL ARE HOBBIES

Y/D
__________________
There's a GATOR in the bushes & She's Callin my name
>Molly Hatchett<
YARDDOG(1) is offline  
 
Page generated in 0.03965 seconds with 7 queries