View Single Post
Old December 11, 2012, 08:03 AM   #3
Mystro

That was really disturbing to me considering I have never had any issues with years of 454 Casull loading. I went back to the 44mag for a more comfortable platform for big game hunting.
On a side note, I forgot I was wearing my $$$ Swiss automatic diving wrist watch while firing this beast. The watch is fine and never missed a beat but after the shooting section, I started to get a sick feeling this gun could cost me big time remembering how sharp the recoil was. This is the only gun, out of years of shooting just about everything that gave me thought that it might be a good idea to take off your good automatic wrist watch.

Quote:
For me it is pretty convincing evidence that you were getting some vicious recoil because ammo that worked in your other .44 mags was jumping the crimp in the 329.

"Ask not what you can do for your country, but what free entitlements you can bleed from your country"

Last edited by Mystro; December 11, 2012 at 09:43 AM.

Page generated in 0.05193 seconds with 7 queries