View Single Post
Old December 10, 2012, 12:15 PM   #18
Metal god

I'm that guy "kinda" . A friend of mine will not tell me what's the next gun he wants cus there is a good chance I get one first . Thats not cus I want to one up him . It's cus he does great research and tells me in great detail why he wants that perticular firearm . When he's done telling me about the gun I think I should get one too .I was out looking at shotguns with him . I had one pick out in my head that I was going to buy I was looking at it at the counter when my buddy came over and asked me why that one . He then had the clerk pull down a different gun and he started comparing them and really helping me understand some real key differances . I put the one I thought I wanted back and bought the other one . It's by no meens everything either . There are guns he told me he would not buy and I did and there are otheres that he strongly recommends that I will not buy . There has been many time in life I have used someones stuff and bought the same thing tools , appliances etc not just guns . The shoe has been on the other foot as well and I like it . What bumbs me out is when I tell a friend to buy someting cus how much I like it , they do and hate it .

It's not everybody that has the problem

Last edited by Metal god; December 10, 2012 at 12:29 PM.

Page generated in 0.04770 seconds with 7 queries