View Single Post
Old December 7, 2012, 11:50 AM   #15
I just wanted to share my recent new learned knowledge, for the less than the .02 its worth. I have been carrying for several years, with just a regular dickies wally world special belt, that I thought was pretty stiff and sturdy, and worked well. Last week I picked up a Galco insrtuctor belt at the Sig shop, and I am just amazed with it. Its probably the most comfy belt I have ever owned, regardless of the carry function. Add this belt to my new Milt Sparks holster for my 229, and it feels like you are just wearing a belt, and nothing more. I have heard so many times how much of a difference a good belt makes, and I am now understanding what its all about. If you dont have a good carry belt, think about getting one, you will be very happy you did. The Galco I have was 50 bucks, and Im sure there are some nicer options, but for the price I am incredibly impressed.
Concealed carry while wearing casual clothing perhaps. But, it would stand out like a Humpty Dumpty ensemble if in dress/office, sport coat clothing. Unless of course your co-workers were used to you showing up in a sport coat and a feather boa anyway. In short, if it were part of a swat-black duty rig, it would be perfect. But, to blend in with civilian clothing, no.
Sometimes you get what you pay for, sometimes you only pay more for what you get.
Three shots are not a "group"...they are a "few".

If the Bible is the literal, infallible, unerring word of God...where are all those witches I am supposed to kill? (Exodus 22:18)
Page generated in 0.03649 seconds with 7 queries