Anybody attempting to take your concealed carry weapon from you should have three hurdles to clear.
1. They need to know that you're carrying.
2. They need to know where you're carrying.
3. They have to clear your cover garment(s).
This is exactly what I was saying (I just didn't make it a point to spell it all out
1. Only a select few people should know that you carry.
2. Only a select few of that group should know where you carry.
3. Clearing cover garments to get to a handgun is harder for an assailant than clearing a retention strap on an OWB holster.