View Single Post
Old December 3, 2012, 09:57 PM   #29
10-96

Now I never said there was anything wrong with all the latest high-dollar/high-tech slings. I just simply get amazed at all the comments on all the threads where a guy uses key words like "simple", "inexpensive", "old school", "plinking", "farm/ranch/truck gun", etc- and the OP gets inundated with so many high dollar options meant for purposes he/she has no interest in. Myself and Skadoosh didn't miss this part of the OP's OP:
Quote:
My primary use will be A) Plinking, B) Hunting for food if needed, and whacking the occasional coyote, C) Community defense (if ever needed).

I has the 1" stock sling loops.

What's my best 'low dollar' solution for a sling?
Now as a shooting enthusiast, I really am grateful that new shooters are introduced to new options, ideas, and equipment. Were it not for innovation- we'd still be in the dark ages. And I don't see where I made a dig against you or anyone else on a personal level, it's just a matter of fact that when I read the OP,this is what came to my mind: http://www.cdnninvestments.com/slinblaccanr.html
Is that too old-fashioned and out of line?

I'm going to use the words "clip" and "Long Colt" every chance I get. It grinds my gears to see new members attacked when we all know dang good and well what's being refered to.

Page generated in 0.04423 seconds with 7 queries