Thread: How Fast ?
View Single Post
Old December 3, 2012, 11:29 AM   #21
Old Grump
Member in memoriam

Quote:
Seems like most people are using target shooting as examples. Shooting at targets and shooting at bad guys are two totally diffrent things.
PPC wasn't target shooting. A lot of trigger time on the range builds muscle memory that takes over when you are in a hurry and adrenaline is high. I don't even remember drawing my gun and barely remember shooting but when I had to it was done and done fast. Second time was because of a feral dog, I had broken my right arm the day before, I drew left handed and put the dog down as soon as I saw danger without thinking about it. Range time practicing at much slower speeds both left and right handed kicked in and I did what I had to do. Almost everybody shoots faster than me on the range but you can't deny end results. In other words I'd rather be good then first.
Good intentions will always be pleaded for any assumption of power. The Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern will, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters.
--Daniel Webster--

Page generated in 0.04263 seconds with 7 queries